Full Job Description
Onsite Event Coordinator Representative
Optical Academy provides FULL SERVICE MOBILE OPTICAL SHOPS that conduct ON-SITE EYE EXAMS and EYE WEAR inside the comfort of your School-sites, Work-sites, Nursing Homes, Communities, and Homes. We are COMPLETELY MOBILE and COME TO YOU! We provide eye exams, contact lens renewals, eyeglasses, sunglasses, computer glasses (CompuSpecs), contacts, readers and accessories ALL ON-SITE! We are completely mobile with state of the art digital equipment. We can accommodate any patient with or without special needs, fragile community members, and be their voice when it comes to their vision. Optical Academy provides the crucial eye care and eye wear services inside your facility, not an inconvenient van. Convenience at it’s finest for sure!
Optical Academy is growing rapidly and looking for a creative and driven Event Coordinator to attract new clients, win new accounts, and maximize profitability within his or her sales territory. Candidates will work in the planning, implementation, management, and evaluation of annual meetings and events taking place in-person and virtually. The Event Coordinator must be a self-starter with strong interpersonal skills, excellent attention to detail and ability to prioritize, multi-task and problem solve. The individual must be customer service focused and willing to participate in a collaborative team culture. Project management skills are key to this position.
- Educate potential clients on how our products and services can benefit them financially & professionally
- Build long-term relationships with new customers
- Develop and maintain customer relationships by using a combination of leads, cold calling, referrals, and word-of mouth referrals.
- Cultivate new leads within sales territory by making outbound lead calls; follow-up with potential clients by telephone and e-mail to qualify leads and sell products and services.
- Generate and develop new business to meet specified goals.
- Maintain records of all sales leads
- Represent the company during all interactions
- Monitor, analyze, and communicate results on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary
- Medical, benefits
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $32,000.00 – $55,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Associate (Preferred)
- Inside sales: 1 year (Preferred)